By being a member of the website or by accessing the website, you agree to the terms
and conditions mentioned. If you do not agree with the declared terms and conditions
then you are unauthorized to use or access this site.
- We, "US" and "Our" means The City Collection and all its subsidiary and associated
- "You" means the user of the website
- "Content" means the information and all other material which is available within
- "Site" It means the website on the World Wide Web which is located at www.thecitycollection.org .
- "User" It means someone who has signed up for some information.
- "Listing" This means the page which has the contact information on the supplier.
- "Supplier” This is the one who has agreed to show the companies information on the
No warranties or representations are being made whether implied or express in relation
to the site or content, however it is nit limited to implied conditions or warranties
of satisfactory quality, accuracy, completeness and fitness for a particular purpose.
The site and the content provided is available on an “as is” and “as available”
basis. You further concede that some of the content supplied to us either directly
or indirectly by the third parties and accordingly no warranty can be offered of
whatever nature in relation to such content.
As your privacy is very important to us, The City Collection functions by the underlined
- The City Collection may select other companies carefully to send you information,
however, if you wish to discontinue with receiving such offers directly from Internet
World Solutions Ltd. or on behalf of some other suppliers, you may choose by indicating
on the supplier or user admin preferences page indicating that you want to opt out
to obtain any promotional material
- You may review and update your customer information at any time you wish to or in
order to make sure that your member registration and personal information is correct
- If some information that personally identifies you is required then we will explicitly
ask for that. For example, if you wish to get yourself registered on
www.thecitycollection.org, we ask you for your e-mail address and your name.
Your personal information may be provided to necessary third party merchants when
you purchase services through www.thecitycollection.org.
Your personal information may be used to operate thecitycollection.org and occasionally
it can be used to keep you informed on new services, products and features from
The City Collection.
Rights granted/Rights reserved
You may download the content onto only one computer’s hard drive as the content
is for your personal use only. You agree not to reproduce, publish, commercially
exploit copy, distribute, transmit or create imitative works from the content. You
agree not to facilitate or assist any third party with the content.
In no event shall we be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever. Whether it arrises
directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the website or your reliance
for the usage of the content or any other information you obtain from within the
website whether, based on negligence, contract, tort and statutory duty otherwise
even if any of our suppliers or we has been advised of the possibility of such damage
or loss. In relation to any services or goods being purchased through the website
your statutory rights are not get affected.
Availability of the website
You accept that technically it is not possible to provide the website free of faults
and that we do not undertake to do so; faults may lead to the temporary unavailability
of the website. The operation of the website at this time may be adversely affected
by performances and conditions which would be outside our control. It includes transmission
and telecommunications links between you and us, without limitation and other networks
and systems. Improvements can be made by us and our suppliers and/or changes in
the website at any time.
- All Payments to be taken by cheque or by credit card.
- All Credit card payments can be made either by Visa/Visa Debit or by Master Card.
- You can call from Monday to Friday during normal office hours and you may also order
by telephone. Please have to hand the details of the products that you want to purchase
and the method of payment.
- Agreed payment to The City Collection will directly be debited from your account
before confirming the bookings. You confirm that the debit or credit card is yours
that is being used. You can do so by phone, post or by e-mail.
- Payments are accepted also by cheque, however, the booking will not get confirmed
or cannot be sent or initiated until the cheque has been cleared. Please send your
cheque with cheque card number on the back and with your address to: The City Collection
The address is: 25 Medway Street, London , SW1P 2BD.
- Theatre Breaks: At the time of booking full payment is being required and there
is No refund for the theatre breaks.
- All reasonable care will be taken by us in order to keep your payment and order
secure as it is in our power to do so, but if there is no negligence on our part
we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if some third party get hold
of unauthorized access to any data you provide when ordering or accessing from the
- Party and Event bookings: Only deposits are collected for all Party/Events by The
City Collection. Deposit for that particular event is required at the time of booking
done. You can/must directly pay the remaining amount of the total booking to the
Once the booking has been made, and if it needs to be cancelled by you or by your
party member, the leader of the party must advise us immediately. It can be done
through telephone, e-mail or by post. Cancellations that are made directly with
the venue will not be effective. The rules for Venue cancellations apply for all
your bookings. The cancellation on behalf of the client can be processed by The
City Collection, however, need to pay the following cancellation charges. At some
places the cancellation charges are shown as a percentage, which is calculated on
the basis of total cost that is to be paid by the person excluding amendment charges
and insurance premiums. These charges such as amendment charges and insurance premiums
are not refundable in the event of the person to whom they apply cancelling.
The City Collection will not be held responsible for any non-completion of any party
or for party delays as a result of:
- Lockouts, Riots or Strikes affecting the trade.
- Cancellation due to loss or damage or fire, flood or any other natural cause which
is beyond control.
- Adverse weather conditions.
All the above mentioned terms and conditions are ruled by the English Law and in
case of any dispute, the parties shall present to the exclusive authorities of the
English courts. In respect to any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including
functional Terms, the liability of The City Collection shall not widen any significant
loss whatsoever suffered by the guests or by the client.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The entire content on this website are: Copyright @ 2013 The City Collection and/or
its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The City Collection is a company registered in England, No. 4568931 registered office:
25 Medway Street, London , SW1P 2BD.
You can contact The City Collection by:
Telephone:+44 (0)207 070 4488 (during office hours 0900hrs to 1800hrs)