Ultimate Guide for a Fun Summer Wedding in London!
1) Flaunt Witty Signs at Your Ceremony
Pass On the Petals! Lets Flower Girl Hold the Cue Cards
A Reminder to Put Away the iPhones!
Just for the Groom’s Attention!
2) Hire a Live Event Artist to Paint your Wedding
Watch your Wedding with the Eyes of an ArtistYou might have already booked your wedding photographer – as this is what everyone does. But why not try something out of the ordinary by hiring a live wedding artist. There are a lot of vendors available in the market that can capture your special moment exceptionally.
3) Save the Dates cards as Special Reminders
A Fun Way to say ’Save the Date’
Tired of usual save-the-date cards? Why Not Send a Picture Like This
4) Don’t Forget the Kids
Incorporate Fun Summer Activities for Kids or Hire a Magician!
Thrill Your Little Guests By Building a Play House!
How About Holding a Field Day Race for Kids?
5) Serve the Chilled Welcome Drinks
Traditional Choice is Champagne, But Lemonade is the alternative for Summer Weddings!
So, you’re having an outdoor summer wedding? The best you can beat the heat is to serve your guests with the cool, relaxing beverages. Lavender Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade and Rose Crush are perfect options to whet the whistle of non-alcoholics. For cocktails, you can try Skinny Blue Vodka Mojito and Pomegranate Martini. Your big day celebration will start with cheers, and by the time your reception takes the plunge, everyone will be familiar with each other.
6) Enjoy Your First Dance to Make it Last Forever
For some girls, this ‘First Dance’ tradition is more frightening than the wedding itself. Either you are born with two left feet. Or well, dancing in the overflowing cupcake dress is a Herculean task. It may seem inconvenient, but you definitely wouldn’t want to miss out on the first dance. And then, everyone especially comes there to watch the Bride and Groom in their moment of tender togetherness. No matter how much terrible dancer you’re, you can’t avoid the situation. Begin with a slow dance and forget about dancing professionally. And just have fun and make your first dance an unforgettable experience.
7) The Ultimate Wedding Playlist!
There are some favourites, when it comes to the wedding songs! We are pretty sure you wouldn’t need much help with this, but if in case you do, we are ready! Check out some of the all-time favourite tracks which you may include in your wedding playlist!
1. Kiss Me like you wanna be loved – We just can’t stop crooning to this Ed Sheeran.
2. And while we are at it, Marry You by Bruno Mars is just so Aww!
3. Bring in some more warmth and tenderness by Dido’s evergreen Thank You !
4. Even if she has stopped creating music these days, Adele would always be a favourite! And her Lovesong is sure to bring in more silky softness to the event.
5. Raise the tempo, get the beats higher with Glad You Came by The Wanted!
6. And since it is your wedding, everyone should better be in high spirits! Raise your Glass by P!nk is what you need!
7. What’s next? Let’s see! How about some eclectic dancing to We Found Love by Rihanna !
8. Consecutively, Without You by David Guetta is another smashing track to be considered!
9. Get close! Get naughty! If you have got it, flaunt your sexy and saucy moves at the beats of Falling into you by Celine Dion !
10. And now, for some intimate dancing, we suggest Mirrors by Justin Timberlake!
8) Have an Informal After-Party
Enough of wedding receptions turning into a formal event and all that jazz! Let’s break free from it! Why not hire a van and hit it out at a Central London bar or pub. Or we can all chill with crisp cocktails and beautiful views of London skyline at any of the top rooftop cocktail bars in London. To point is to have an easy and relaxed time. And once your guests leave smiling and feeling relaxed, you’d know the entire day had been a success!
So plan a summer wedding of your dreams and add all the elements of glitz and fun! Feel free to get in touch with us, should you find yourself needing an appropriate London Wedding Venue. Our extensive list of London’s summer party venues and unusual wedding venues in London would further help you with making the right choice! Lastly, we are always just a short query away!
Happy getting married to you! Make the best of summers!
Top Summer Wedding Venues London
and get quotes from
- * mandatory fields
- ► 2017(11)
- ► 2016(24)
- ► 2015(77)
- ► 2014(81)
- ► 2013(235)