Submit Your Wedding, Hen Night Or Corporate Event Photos to TheCityCollection
Thecitycollection.org is one amongst the leading London-based venue hire portal. With our partnered venues ranging over 100, we offer complete assistance to our clients in organising bespoke and desired events conveniently.
Lately we have seen a mounting traffic at our blog,
especially for the picture based entries (2500+ daily views). If you are a
budding/professional photographer, event planner, local event business, or just
happen to cover an event sometime, we have got good news for you.
We are now welcoming entries for authentic photographic submissions, shot or based in London for different events. These events can range anywhere from a wedding, to hen/stag party, or a black-tie corporate event. We will acknowledge your work on our blog along with your photographs.
For more details about this, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please abide by the following guidelines if you would like us to feature your entries:
1. You are submitting your own authentic images of events, allowing us to use them on our blog and other social media channels. If the photographs/images are not your original property, then you will be held liable for any consequences.
2. Each entry should contain at least 10 photographs, related to event types that we represent (http://www.thecitycollection.org/). Anything out of context here will be considered invalid, and hence unacceptable.
3. Photographs must be attached with your email, not sent through services like Dropbox, WeTransfer, SendSpace, etc.
4. We would require a description about you (maximum 150 words) to be used for your acknowledgment on our blogs or social media channels.
5. We do not accept or reply to submissions that sound promotional or include any unnatural link(s).
6. In case,
you meet all the criteria of a valid submission, we will inform it to you via
email, within 7 working days.
7. Feel free to send us a write-up, if in case you want the same to go with the Picture blog. However, please ensure that the content is fresh and free from plagiarism. Consequently, we shall not consider posting any write up which is already published elsewhere.
We hold the right to remove a write-up or image submitted by you anytime, if it doesn’t meet any of the above criteria.
*Terms and Conditions apply
and get quotes from
- * mandatory fields
- ► 2017(11)
- ► 2016(24)
- ► 2015(77)
- ► 2014(81)
- ► 2013(235)